File:The Simpsons-Jeff Albertson.png
The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png (250 × 369 pixels, file size: 69 KB, MIME type: image/png)
Comic Book Guy (from The Simpsons)
|Non-free media information and use rationale for Comic Book Guy|
Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons.
Image included as one in a package of images released by Fox here.
|Purpose of use||
To identify the character.
|This image is an illustration of a character or characters in a comic book, video game, or animated television program or film. The copyright for it is most likely held by either the publisher/producer and/or artist(s) producing the work in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of character artwork:
Fair use rationale for Comic Book Guy
- No free equivalent exists that would effectively identify the article's subject, who is a copyrighted Fox character.
- The image does not in any way limit the ability of the copyright owners to market or sell their product.
- The image is only used once and is rendered in low resolution to avoid piracy.
- The image has been published outside Wikipedia; see source above.
- The image meets general Wikipedia content requirements and is encyclopedic, identifying Comic Book Guy.
- The image meets Wikipedia's media-specific policy.
- The image is used in the articles wiki-linked in the section title.
- The image is significant in identifying the subject of the article, which is the character himself.
- The image is used in the article namespace.
- The image has a brief description that identifies the image, notes the source, and provides attribution to the copyright holder.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||16:37, 26 January 2009||250 × 369 (69 KB)||Theleftorium|