Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Paint, paint, painted, paints, or paintwork in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paint is a pigmented liquid or paste used to apply color to a surface, often by artists.
Paint or Painted may also refer to:
- Paint, Pennsylvania, a borough
- Paint Township (disambiguation), various townships in Ohio and Pennsylvania
- Paint River, Michigan
- Paint Creek (disambiguation), numerous streams in the U.S.
- Paint Branch, a stream in Maryland
Art and entertainment
- Paint (band), a Canadian indie rock group based in Toronto
- Paint, a station ident for BBC Two television
- "Paint", a song by Roxette from Look Sharp!
- Paint, a 2017 album by Australian band Holy Holy
- Paint, onscreen alias of YouTuber Jon Cozart
- Painted (Narrows album), 2012
- Painted (Lucky Daye album)
- "Painted" (song), 2015 song by MS MR
- Microsoft Paint, a simple graphics painting program
- GNU Paint, a free and open source raster graphics editor similar to Microsoft Paint
- Paint.NET, proprietary freeware raster graphics editor program for Microsoft Windows
- PCPaint, an early DOS-based graphics program
- MacPaint, an early Macintosh graphics program
- Henry Nicholas Paint (1830–1921), Canadian politician, shipowner and merchant
- American Paint Horse, a breed
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.