Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up thong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thong is a type of narrow garment that primarily covers the pubic area.
Thong may also refer to:
- Thong, Kent, a village in England
- Thong (shoe) or flip-flops, a type of sandal
- Thong (surname), a Chinese and Cambodian surname
- Thōng (surname) or Chang, a Chinese surname
- Thongchai Sukkoki or Thong (born 1973), footballer from Thailand
- Thongchai Rathchai or Thong (born 1982), footballer from Thailand
- Thongchai, a Thai name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.