This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion of the article below. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record.
The result of the debate was keep. —Korath (Talk) 17:54, Mar 17, 2005 (UTC)
- DELETE. There's nothing relevent to an encyclopedia about this book. It's just a synopsis. I doubt there's anything more that can be used.Saopaulo1 08:31, 11 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep books by best-selling author Meg Cabot. Kappa 12:07, 11 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- The book itself was a bestseller too. Keep. --iMb~Mw 14:53, 11 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep and allow for organic growth and expansion. --GRider\talk 17:23, 11 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep published book. Andrew Lenahan - Starblind 21:32, Mar 11, 2005 (UTC)
- Keep, cleanup and expand. Megan1967 23:02, 11 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep, author is also responsible for "The Princess Diaries," and has numerous bestsellers along with this title. Badlydrawnjeff 23:05, 11 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep, even though I was hopin' she might run into a boy named Sue but whatever. Wyss 03:16, 12 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep but expansion needed. 23skidoo 03:16, 12 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Weak keep. By notable author, needs cleanup. RickK 00:35, Mar 13, 2005 (UTC)
- Keep. —Markaci 2005-03-14 T 09:39 Z
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion, or the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.